Thursday, September 20, 2012

Starch Belly + Sugar Ass = Time to Get Serious

     I'm not being the healthy me that I could be. Sure, I limit myself to about 1600 calories a day, but I don't always choose foods that count. As a result I am hungry all of the time because I eat crap with a zillion calories. I don't drink sodas or sugary drinks, just water and herbal tea. It's the starches and chocolate that get me every time, though. I think today I am going to try to eat a lot more fruits and vegetables. How bad can that be, right? BLEGH. Then again, I thought exercising would suck, and now I love it. I didn't work out last night because I got home so late and our niece spent the night watching Despicable Me on our T.V. and our neighborhood isn't exactly the safest place to go running at night time. And of course I had a hard time sleeping because my body wasn't tired. So today I have to work out extra hard, which I am going to do as soon as I get off of here.
    I am really wanting to get rid of my starch belly and sugar ass. But (no pun intended) before I get to it, I wanted to make a list of goals that I would like to achieve before the end of the year.
                 


  • Lose at least 10 more lbs.
  • Purge our home of unnecessary items before we move in November (I hate it when you move and you just end up taking the crap you were trying to move away from) 
  • Learn to say "No" and mean it
  • Go back to school- or at least get accepted
  • Meet Julia Roberts 

    I know that some of these things are going to be difficult and probably impossible (but I LOOOOVE   Julia Roberts). I'd like some other people to set goals with me, so that we can help each other pursue our dreams. Trust me, I'll make you feel guilty if you don't. 
    Off to do Pilates! 



You Know Who I Am By Now, 

Skinny Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment