Friday, September 21, 2012

I Don't Know What to Title This...

    Last night I was doing Pilates and I pulled my Achilles tendon. OUCH! Saying that it hurt like hell is an understatement. Buuuut laying in bed that same night, I thought about my college application. Being the obsessive, can't-sleep-until-I-know-the-answer kind of person that I am, I jumped up and went online to check it out. I got in to KSU! I don't know what I was so worried about. Both of my parents said that I would get in and they were right (hey, there's a first time for everything).  This is the first time in a long time that I have actually WANTED to go to school.  I am nervous about Math and I have to take remedial courses because I obviously am not good at doing things I don't care about.
    So I have reached one of my goals, just 4 more to go.
    I'm not discouraged about my injury. Something I have learned is that any goal worth reaching will take everything you've got to get there.




   

Skinny Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment